Expertly run since 1963 help make Hudson Towers the gem of Riverdale
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 24-hour doormen
- Live-in superintendent
- 7-days per week crew on 9-5
- Laundry room with small, medium and large machines.
- Garage and on-street parking
- Twice monthly shuttle to Fairway Harlem
- Rail Link connects to MetroNorth Spuyten Duyvil train station Monday – Friday
- BxM1 or BxM2 Express buses to Manhattan
- #1 Subway and A Subway are close by
A unique oasis of greenery plus convenience to Manhattan, New Jersey and Westchester make Riverdale the ideal community.
Regardless of the season, Hudson Towers is the beautiful, well appointed co-op west of the Henry Hudson Parkway in Central Riverdale.
Doormen are on duty 24 hours every day. The superintendent, handyman and porters work until 5 pm.
The neighborhood summer hit for residents plus there is limited capacity for non-residents. Pool applications are now available.